1. After you've signed up for "Story Review", you'll get an email from me asking you specific questions about what you're struggling with and why. This information will help me give you focused feedback.
2. Record yourself telling a personal story (3 - 5 minutes). If you're planning to tell a story for a particular purpose (for example, at a job interview), you can tell me that story. Otherwise, I'll give you some prompts that will inspire you.
3. Send me the audio file and within 2 working days you'll receive my audio feedback.
4. My feedback will include what language areas you should work on to make further progress, actionable tips and suggestions on how to make your story more impactful.
5. Ask me any questions you might have about my comments.
Ever had any of these thoughts?
- “I’ve been studying English for years but can’t make progress.”
- “My pronunciation is terrible. I have a strong accent!”
- “English is too difficult. I’ll never be able to speak naturally.”
- “I can’t speak for longer than 30 seconds!”
- “I don’t know how to improve. Should I read more? Study more? Listen more? Take another course? I’m not sure what I should focus on.”
- “I’ll soon need to talk about myself in English (e.g. in a work meeting). It’s going to be a disaster!”
If yes, then “Story Review” is for you!
“Story Review” will help you get clarity, focus and motivation to start making real progress with your English and, if you need to, tell better stories.
Let’s find out what it is and how it works.
What's "Story Review"?
“Story Review” is a language assessment of one of your stories through which you’ll discover what language areas you need to work on and how to develop them in order to make further progress with your English.
It’s like a compass that will give you directions for learning.
Not only that. If you’re planning to tell a story in English, for a job interview, in a work meeting, for an English exam or for whatever other reason, “Story Review” will help you tell it better so you can make a stronger impact on your listeners.
“Story Review allowed me to connect with the English language”
How does "Story Review" work?
"The feedback was really helpful!"
"Fabio made me want to tell my story in the best way possible."
How will "Story Review" help you?
“Story Review” will help you:
“Fabio’s feedback guides me towards a clearer vision of myself”
Ready to improve?
Your investment: 25 euros
After you click the button, you will be taken to the application form. You won’t pay anything now.