Changing Your Thoughts To Avoid Anxiety: With Samantha Lantagne, a Language Trainer With a Background in Psychology and Mental Health (Part 1)
About the episode
An interesting conversation about anxiety and fears with Samantha Lantagne, an English language coach, and facilitator from Canada who has a background in psychology and mental health.
Samantha delivers workshops and presentations on psychology and mental health topics for workplaces and she’s a polyglot herself. She speaks English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
It was a long conversation so I split the episode into 2 parts.
In Part 1 you’ll hear us talk about:
- Samatha’s personal story about anxiety
- Anxiety works against the body
- How anxiety causes physical pain
In Part 2 you’ll hear us talk about:
- How Samantha helps learners deal with anxiety through recordings.
- A simple technique for dealing with anxiety.
- Advice on how to overcome a fear of flying.
- Changing your thoughts to avoid anxiety and fear.
- My fear of not being able to sleep.
Available on SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCASTS | GOOGLE PODCASTS | ANCHOR | AMAZON MUSIC | CASTBOX | STITCHER | RADIO PUBLIC | POCKET CASTS