How to Communicate Your Ideas to the World: with Public Speaking Coach Brenden Kumarasamy
About the episode
In this episode I interview Brenden Kumarasamy, a public speaking coach based in Montreal, Canada. Brenden is the CEO of MasterTalk, a company that helps people master their communication skills and give effective presentations. He’s also a YouTuber. At the time of publishing this (January 2023) his YouTube channel has nearly 30,000 subscribers. Brenden uses it to help people communicate their ideas to the world in the best possible way.
You’ll hear me and Brenden talk about:
- How and why Brenden started MasterTalk.
- Using personal stories to connect with your audience.
- Whether having a native English accent is important or not when giving a talk.
- Practical steps to give an effective presentation in English.
- Practical ways to practice giving presentations every day.
- The nature of anxiety and confidence.
I think you will find this episode especially useful if you give presentations in English, host workshops, present at events, give talks for work or if you need to speak in public for whatever other reason.
- Tell a friend about the show
- Subscribe to Stolaroid Stories
- Share it on social media / WhatsApp / Telegram
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
- Rate it on Spotify
Available on SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCASTS | GOOGLE PODCASTS | ANCHOR | AMAZON MUSIC | CASTBOX | STITCHER | RADIO PUBLIC | POCKET CASTS