Fabio's Book Club For Business Owners & Freelancers
Every business owner wants a successful business, but not every business owner is willing to read to get it.
In this small book club, however, we believe that reading, discussing, and implementing the advice from books can have a transforming impact on ourselves and our entrepreneurial journey.
Each month, we dive into the most captivating nonfiction books about:
- Self-improvement and personal development
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Philosophy and mindset
- Successful business owners’ stories
…and other relevant topics.
This book club is for you if you want to:
- Learn from the best books.
- Discuss and apply what you learn.
- Meet other freelancers and solopreneurs from different industries.
- Create new connections.
- Find opportunities for collaboration.
- Exchange ideas and share stories.
- Find inspiration and motivation to keep improving yourself and your business.
The book club includes:
- Access to a private Slack forum where we have conversations and share resources relevant to the topic of the books we read.
- 1 live Zoom discussion meeting (1 hour) a month.
- Recordings of the meetings in case you can’t make it.
We’re all busy so there are no reading deadlines. Read what you can. Discuss whatever you’ve read either online or offline.
Books we’ve read so far:
- “Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur” by Derek Sivers
- “Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action” by Simon Sinek
- “Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals” by Oliver Burkeman.
- “It’s About Damn Time: How to Turn Being Underestimated into Your Greatest Advantage by Arlan Hamilton and Rachel L. Nelson
- “Show Your Work” by Austin Kelon
Currently reading (November 2023): “Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less” by Greg McKeown
10 euros a month (excluding the cost of the books we read). Membership based. Join any time, cancel any time.
If you’re a business owner, a solopreneur, or a freelancer wanting to improve yourself and your business and connect with colleagues from different industries, you’re welcome to join us.
Wanna be one of us? Email me! It’d be an honour to have you.
Organised by me, a freelance language teacher and writer 🙂