Fabio's Book Club For Business Owners & Freelancers
Why a book club for business owners? Because every business owner wants a successful business, but not every business owner is willing to read to get it.
In this book club, however, we believe that reading, discussing, and implementing the advice from books can have a transforming impact on ourselves and our entrepreneurial journey.
Every month we read and have conversations on the best nonfiction books about:
- Self-improvement and personal development
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Philosophy and mindset
- Successful business owners
…and other relevant topics.
If you’re a business owner, a solopreneur, or a freelancer, you’re welcome to join us.
A book club for business owners is a great way to:
- read, learn more and get different perspectives.
- meet like-minded individuals.
- collaborate with fellow solopreneurs.
- exchange ideas.
- try out new things.
- hold yourself accountable.
- find inspiration and motivation to keep improving yourself and your business.
The book club includes:
- Access to a private Slack forum, where we have conversations and share resources relevant to the topic of the books.
- 1 live Zoom discussion meeting (45 minutes) a month.
- Recordings of the meetings in case you can’t make it.
No reading deadlines. Read what you can. Discuss whatever you’ve read.
Books we’ve read so far:
- “Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur” by Derek Sivers
- “Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action” by Simon Sinek
- “Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals” by Oliver Burkeman.
Currently reading (September 2023): “It’s About Damn Time: How to Turn Being Underestimated into Your Greatest Advantage” by Arlan Hamilton and Rachel L. Nelson
10 euros a month (excluding the cost of the books we read). Membership based. Join any time, cancel any time.
Wanna join? Email me! It’d be an honour to have you.